Official Announcement

"Feel your purpose. Feel your worth. Uncover YOUR passion for life."

You heard it here first!! This is the official announcement of my 2nd BOOK to be released this year. I don’t think the word excited begins to express my emotions as I reflect on how much I believe in this concept and how much I know it will change lives…
After interviewing you and hearing you tell me about your life burdens I have been able to put together a “theory of purpose” for you to apply to your life. I discovered I have been tracking all of this information in my journal and found it to be a natural process to put those journal entries into a captivating story for you.
No matter what burdens we are going through there are two things everyone is always evaluating… you’ll have to wait for the book release to read more about it. I'll keep you posted.

-Karen

No comments: